firestorage respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. firestorage will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the firestorage service that are reported to the firestorage copyright contact identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the firestorage services (the "Services") by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the firestorage copyright contact. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, firestorage will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Services and/or termination of the firestorage user’s account.
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to firestorage’s Copyright Contact:
Logicfactory Bldg, 2-8-8 Yutenji, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0052, JAPAN